Couldn't resist posting this video of Annalee calling an Easter egg a ball. She calls anything round "ball." Seriously, apples, oranges, grapes, eggs, actual balls. It's cute now, but not so much as a kindergardener! We'll have to work on our vocab! A special thanks to Aunt Kandi for the super cute dress (and swimsuit and flip flops!!) Also, take note of the exaggerated l sound at the end of ball...oops, I think I caused that when I was teaching her that word.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
2 comments:
SO cute! :) And so funny about the extra /l/ sound! Bennett says "dah" for ball...his /b/ is still made with a /d/ sound most times. Question: how do you post videos? I have one of Bennett "reading" Brown Bear, Brown Bear and I'd love to post it, but don't know how!
I LOVE IT!!!I think I may start saying ball that way too now... Its very southern :)And its even cuter watching her say it from the side view!!! Her mouth cracks me up!!! We had fun at the zoo Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment