Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trick-or-Treat










I guess I better get my Halloween pictures up! We had a great time trick-or-treating with Caleb(he was a ninja turtle...handmade by JoJo!) this year. Annalee was Snow White and Grace was a dalmation. Side note story: Weeks ago I ordered the girl's costumes-both dalmation puppies. Annalee was all into 101 Dalmations and she said she wanted to be one for Halloween. Well, that was a rookie mom mistake. Never again will I prepare a costume weeks in advance because she changed her mind! She started asking to be Snow White and I started thinking that would be cuter than a puppy, so the hunt began. I finally found one on Craigslist and she has worn it just about every day since! We couldn't come up with a coordinating costume for Grace, so she stuck with the puppy. Random...Snow White and a puppy dog. (Micah nixed the idea of letting her be a dwarf!)









No comments: