Oopsie...a little late on this one, but better late than never, right?
Grace is rockin' out at 7.5 months now. She is babbling more and more and on the verge of cutting her two top teeth. It's weird to see them through her gums, but they haven't protruded yet. She is happy as can be sitting and watching her big sis entertain her. She hasn't tried to crawl yet (but I'm totally fine with her immobility right now...I know it will be crazy chasing a 3 year old and a baby around the house!) I just started bathing her in the big bathtub as opposed to the kitchen sink, and she loves her new bath seat. We're in a pretty good daytime nap routine, but nights have regressed again...seriously, I know! She still isn't a fan of baby food, but we are diligently practicing. Her favorite place to be is on my hip, facing out so she can see and grab things. I may need some sort of back brace or therapy because I'm in pain by the end of the day! We sure do love our sweet baby Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment