Grace was drooling and counting down the days until she gets to share one with Mommy!
After naps we dyed our Easter eggs. They really should label those little tablets because I totally put 3 of them into the wrong colored bowl!
So proud of her work!
The Easter bunny came! Funny side story; when I was putting Annalee to bed Saturday night I was telling her that maybe the Easter bunny would leave a treat in her basket. She said, "Miss Deborah is going to come in my house and bring me a treat??" At school on Thursday the "Easter bunny" came to visit our egg hunt (it was really our friend Lauren who was in a cute little costume...no big bunny head, just ears/hat and whiskers painted on her face). Annalee kept calling her Miss Deborah, no idea why. It cracked me up inside picturing Miss Lauren hopping in our house and leaving us treats!
At 5:30am, Annalee woke up, ran in our room yelling that the Easter bunny had come and brought her a treat!! I acted super excited for her, and then immediately told her to get in bed and go back to sleep!
Yeah, we eat some of our treats first thing in the morning, doesn't everyone?
After church and naps we headed over to JoJo and Papa's for some more fun. I wish you could see the girl's dresses better...Jodie made them and they have their monogram on the collars.
After church and naps we headed over to JoJo and Papa's for some more fun. I wish you could see the girl's dresses better...Jodie made them and they have their monogram on the collars.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Easter weekend! Wish we could have been there! I just love how happy Grace always is, she just puts a smile on my face! And I can't believe how big annalee already looks from just seeing herca few weekends ago. Make her stop! Love you all!
Post a Comment