Annalee was the flowergirl and I'd love to say that she did a perfect job, but we had a little hiccup in the plan.
Love this pic, but can't seem to get it to turn around.
Right before the wedding party was to line up and get ready to walk down the aisle, Annalee slammed her fingers in the bride room door. I was with her holding Grace because my plan was to send her down the aisle to Micah (a groomsman) and stay at the back to watch the wedding with Grace. Well, we barely got her composed after the traumatic finger incident and then she refused to walk down the aisle by herself. She wasn't making a scene or crying, just very sweetly (and a little stubbornly) asked me if I would walk with her. It was either all of us, or none of us...so here we went, me, Grace, and Annalee. I'd love to see the look on my face as I made my way down...very unprepared to do that! I never thought that she wouldn't go down. Gotta love the unpredictability of kids. She did offer a little bit of humor when she decided to dump her flowers out of her basket at the end of the aisle and then toss the basket aside. Wowzer.
No comments:
Post a Comment