Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011

Ok, I have lots to catch up on from this summer, but I don't want to get even more behind with current events, so I'll just have to do the best I can to update both along the way here!




Today was our first day of preschool. It was greatness! The girls both love their classes and I love being there too! Today was Annalee's last first day at our preschool and then next year it's of to Kindergarten...sniff, sniff!!


The token backpack picture before heading out the door. Micah was so sweet to leave for work late this morning so he could cook us a yummy pancake breakfast and help with the morning routine. It's hard getting back into the swing of things!










Annalee had to pick out the perfect accessories for such a special day!





I don't think this is the last time I will get this sassy look when I'm trying to take her picture!!!



No comments: