Karson and I were able to have a baby-free shopping day at Canton on Friday! Thank you grandmothers!! We hit the ground running at 6 am and we were shopping before we knew it. Although, we may have been a little too eager because we had to wait a few minutes for all of the booths to open. I was on the hunt for a kid-sized dining set among other things. By the look on Annalee's face below I think she approves! I plan on sanding it down and re-painting it...I just haven't decided what color yet. I also found a super cute night stand for her big girl room, it's pink and was only $35.00!

At dinner with Mama Jo, Caleb and Papa.

Sweet cousins

Keep scrolling down to see our fun day at the circus.
1 comment:
excellent finds!
i think it would be miss lori's.
i would love to cut out some letters for you for your classroom. see the aug 4th blog for the email to send me your address to mail them to!
Post a Comment