We recently went to the circus with Kandi, Jack, and Katie. Kandi scored some awesome front row tickets, so we were right in the middle of the action!!! Literally. The ring master talked to Kandi, the main clown handed Annalee a hat, and we were on the jumbo-tron during one of the death-defying acrobat acts. (which took place directly above our heads, yikes) It was so much fun even if I was a nervous wreck the whole time! Thanks for inviting us Kandi. Annalee loved her first visit to the circus. She sat so still in my lap for the majority of the show and just watched and pointed.
Before the show

Watching the clowns

The hat that the clown gave us (it supposed to look like his crazy hair)

The circus wore us out!
3 comments:
The circus is here in town too and I was wondering at what age they would really enjoy it. But from the way it sounds, Annalee loved it. I might think about taking our boys. Glad you had fun.
The circus is so fun! Glad you all had a great time! Canton is fun too! :)
We had fun too :) I love the new table!!
Post a Comment