Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately...it's because I've been S.I.C.K. I'm sad to report that the morning (and noon, and night) sickness fairy has not been very gracious towards me. Yes, I've tried vitamin B6, eating small meals all day, getting up slowly, peppermint, zophran, and even shock therapy-not kidding. Nothing is helping! Boo. I just had to have a little pity party.
An Annalee update it coming soon because this gal is hilarious! She is speaking to us in sentences now! Her first one was "Dada, clean up!" ha! And her second one was "Mama, get up!" Wow, that shows you how lazy and pitiful I have been lately!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
6 comments:
So Sorry! I feel your pain, and I don't miss it one bit. Certain smells and foods remind me of being sick. I have plenty of nausia medication left over if you need it!
Bless your heart! I'm so sorry it's been miserable this time :( Can't wait to hear the Annalee updates - I should do a Bennett one, too. It's like the light switch turned on with vocabulary! So funny! I'm so glad we'll get to do it again with another set of kiddos :)
It always makes me laugh to read articles/books on how to help morning sickness - it is like a sick joke, because none of them work!! I hope it passes quickly for you. As my overly sympathetic doctor said "Don't worry - the longest it will last is 9 months" ha!
So sad to hear youve been sicke but so glad to get to see you guys today!! I hope Annalee enjoyed teh Carnival :) See you soon!
Lori, I am so sorry. Nothing worked for me either. I will pray that it passes soon and that food becomes your friend again.
:( I'm sorry sweet friend... has Karson hooked you up with the good stuff yet? Love ya!
Post a Comment