Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What the Beck???

If you happen to see me soon and think to yourself, "dang, that chic is gettin' fat!" don't worry, I'm just pregnant!!! :)

We are super excited about the news and so far things are looking good. I had my first appointment and sonogram today and we saw the little heartbeat just pounding away! Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated as we continue this journey.

Umm...is 7 weeks too early to be wearing maturnity clothes, because I really want to-they're so comfy!

25 comments:

annalee said...

HOW EXCITING!

congratulations, and my sister's name is sara kate if y'all need another good girl name:)

and my vote is it is never too early for maternity clothes. just the other day i was wishing i could still justify wearing those incredible comfy pants!

leahknick said...

YAYAYAY!! I am so thrilled for you all!! What a sweet big sister Annalee will be!! Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lori! I am so excited for you.

The Smallwood Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for y'all! Can't wait to hear if it will be a sister or a brother for Annalee :)

Summer said...

yay! can't wait for that sweet baby to get here!

Heidi Schlemmer said...

i was just wondering the othe day when #2 was coming???? congrats!

Kylie said...

yeah!!!!!!!! congratulations! wow, something is in the water at ycw.......i better stear clear:)
when are you due?

Kandi said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you all!! Can't wait :)

Jennifer said...

YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you guys - how fun to have babies around the same time again :)

As for maternity clothes, I started wearing mine at 9 weeks this time, no lie, and REALLY wanted to earlier...and I will NOT apologize for it :) hee

Erica Smith said...

Congratulations! :)

Cassy said...

AHHH!! Yay! Ok, it took you like 25 weeks to come out of denial and start wearing maternity clothes in your last pregnancy... I'm glad to hear that you're giving in a little sooner this time. What does Annalee think of it all?

Chesley said...

I just new it would be soon! I am thrilled for you!!! Wear what is comfy. I never understand why people don't like maternity clothes. The pants are great because you can eat all you want and no unbuttoning has to happen.

CONGRATS!!!

Tricia said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Two is so much fun! It is great when they become best friends!

Go for the maternity clothes. I started wearing my very early with Micah.

Does Annalee know?

Leslie said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I have been waiting to hear when the next one was going to be on its way. See you Tuesday

Alisha said...

Congratulations! I´m so excited for you guys!

Alison said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! I say go for it with maternity clothes! It's so nice not to have to button and zip pants!

angela said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! As for the fat thing, I have not noticed a belly at all!

Unknown said...

Yea - another little Beck in my Nursery!!!! I am so happy for you and Annalee will be such a wonderful big sister!
Hugs!

allyo said...

Yea! I love the way you let people know... I did not see that coming!

Kristen said...

I knew that would be soon!!!! We are sooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having. :) I say WEAR those maternity clothes. They are much more comfy!

Macy said...

How fun!! I can't believe Annalee is going to be two in a couple of months, already. Glad you are feeling good. Stretchy pants are a gift from above...that is for sure.

Leilanni said...

Congrats!! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

What a great time for your family. Annalee is going to enjoy the anticipation of being a big sister.

Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!