Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mini Carnival

Today we ran across a mini carnival in the parking lot of Chili's. We had to stop by for some good ole fun! Annalee wasn't a fan of the bounce house...she decided to just sit and watch Caleb run around and have a good time.





However, the baby pool filled with water and ping pong balls was a huge hit! In case you were wondering, no it was NOT intended for swimming, but somehow the kids ended up completely submerged. The teenagers running the booth were taking pictures too, so it wasn't a big deal. Micah was proud of me for just going with the flow and letting Annalee have a good time (I knew we were going straight home and straight into the bathtub!). Afterall, that was probably the last swim of the year. I wish I would have taken a picture of her diaper after that!


1 comment:

leahknick said...

Fun times! What a way to close out the summer! :)