Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School

Today Annalee and I had our first day of school. She did awesome!! I was really worried about how she would do (because she cried for a couple hours straight last week at Ladies Bible class). Her teacher said that she had a great day and even went to sleep on her nap mat, or nat nat as she calls it! She also loves her "pack pack" but it almost made her topple over because it was too heavy. My class is great also. I only have 12 kids right now, and 2 weren't there today, but somehow 10 four year olds made me very tired by the end of the day!






5 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Glad both of you had a great first day! fyi--We have similar fashion tastes. Look for GC to be wearing a matching outfit to Annalee's on her first day of school (Thursday!) :o)

leahknick said...

What a big girl! I am glad that you are both enjoying school! :)

karson said...

So precious. What a big girl with her pack pack!

Kandi said...

Glad to hear school went good :) What a big girl!!

Jennifer said...

hey, where did you get her backpack from, and where'd you have it embroidered? So cute!