Goodness gracious it's been a crazy month!! The main things that have kept me running like crazy were Micah's oral surgery (to have his wisdom teeth out), Micah's 2nd surgery to have his infection cleaned up, Rachel's wedding, workdays for pre-k, open house for pre-k, major computer problems, Annalee's sleep troubles, working and shopping the greatest consignment event for babies and kids and just trying to maintain a decent household!! I have pictures for most of these occasions, but they will have to wait until I have more time! I will leave you with a cute pic of Annalee and her cousin at Rachel's wedding. She was the flower girl and he was one of the ring bearers.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
7 comments:
Wow, you've been busy! It sounds like Micah had a pretty bad experience with the wisdom teeth. I hope things are settling down a bit. Annalee looks so cute as a flower girl.
Hooray for the Geek Squad!
I hope Micah's all better now - now fun :( Annalee is an adorable flower girl!
GORGEOUS dress!! What kind of shoes/socks did you decide on?
I'm excited about getting the school year started! :)
She is a doll...just beautiful!
Good Luck with YCW this year. You are a super teacher and I know all of those kids you have will be greatly blessed.
I told Shelly that Hayley will be reading chapter books by the end of the year! :)
I hope this month is a better one for you! :) What a precious picture of Annalee and her cousin! I am sure your little students are love you!!
Annalee looks precious in that dress. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment