Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Sale!






Hey friends,

If you know anyone in the market for a used treadmill...send 'em my way. I am trying to de-clutter my house, and unfortunately, my treadmill is viewed as clutter! It's next stop is Craig's List if I don't have any takers. It works great (although I have had some complaints from the male gender saying that it shakes when you run on it.) It also folds up for storage. There's nothing fancy to it, but it gets the job done. I was thinking $75 would be a heck of a deal (or best offer!). I'll even throw in the mat that I have underneath for extra cushioning. Leave me a comment if you are interested and we'll talk!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh! I think the Snelson's might be takers! Trey needs to see it, so maybe we'll just plan to come over to your house soon!!!