When we were in college, Micah wanted a bulldog for Christmas. I couldn't afford one, so I picked the next best thing...an adorable weimaraner! I met a really sweet lady at the Embassy Suites to pick her up. My mom went with me and we had such a great time loving on her sweet little face and belly. She was a perfect angel on the hour long car ride, until we stopped for fast food and then she turned into a crazed beast trying to get to our food. From that day forth, her appetite ruled her day! Somehow she managed to eat an entire quiche, a chicken fried steak, a bowl of grease, a week's worth of protein bars, a basket full of rolls, and many many other things that were left unattended in her presence. She loved to cuddle, so it was a sad day for her when Micah and I got married and she was officially kicked out of the bed! She was full of energy, a excellent guard dog, and an all-around great dog. Orange was her signature color. For some reason I always bought her an orange collar, I thought it looked good with her gray fur. Here are some pics of our Sade.
this is my favorite one of her and Micah...sitting in his front yard in college
this was right after I picked her up at the hotel
Merry Christmas Micah (sorry it's sideways!)
her first birthday...yes, we had a party
and yes, there were doggy guests!
7 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear about Sadie.
Sweet Sadie......
we'll miss sadie...she was so sweet.
I'm so sorry to hear about Sadie
:( What a sweet post to her!
Sweet Sadie, she was a good girl! She will be missed.
Lori, I am so sorry to hear about Sadie. I am sure she is in Doggy Heaven eatting all she wants! :)
I'm sorry, Lori! That's so sad!
Post a Comment