Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Caught in the Act

It was eerily quiet today, so when I went to investigate this is what I found!



My child decided to scale the toilet and hop into the sink. I guess I startled her when I caught her...hence the crying!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, dangerous, but funny. Love the shower curtain!

Jennifer said...

Is that your new shower curtain?! I really like it!

Our kiddos are starting to scare me with all the things they can get into now!

Emily said...

Just be glad she hasn't learned how to turn on the water yet - Maelie flooded our bathroom last month giving herself a "bubble bath" in the sink! She is so cute -even her cry face is cute!

The Wardlaw's said...

Can't a girl climb into a bathroom sink without her mom coming in and ending all the fun!! I love her face!

karson said...

That is so funny. Maybe she wanted to go for a swim! :)

Kandi said...

Busted!!! But atleast she showed remorse :( Katelyn would have figured out a way to balance in the sink and do a cannonball into the tub while I watched!! Hope you had a great date night :)