I took Annalee to have her 2 year pictures made with a fun, new photographer that I discovered (thanks Macy and Cassy!). Check out her blog for some sneak peek pics! I can't wait to see the rest. http://www.kristincookphotography.blogspot.com/
Awww...what beautiful pics! {Also, hyjacking your blog so you can get to mine and see all the fun crafty blogs I've got in my side bar that Karson and I were talking about. It was fun making notebooks with yall Wednesday!} Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
LOVE the pictures...I even saw Jamie and Macy on there too!
Can't believe you have a 2 year old! WOW! I keep checking your blog to find out what you are having, can't wait to hear. Can't wait to shop for Baby Beck! :)
Will you email me so I can have your email address. I am thinking about having a plate party in the Dallas area and wanted to invite you. Hope you had a great thanksgiving! fikesfamily@sbcglobal.net
11 comments:
Sweet Pics!!! Cant believe shes almost 2!!!
Such cute photos! The photographer is awesome.
Awww...what beautiful pics! {Also, hyjacking your blog so you can get to mine and see all the fun crafty blogs I've got in my side bar that Karson and I were talking about. It was fun making notebooks with yall Wednesday!} Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
LOVE the pictures...I even saw Jamie and Macy on there too!
Can't believe you have a 2 year old! WOW! I keep checking your blog to find out what you are having, can't wait to hear.
Can't wait to shop for Baby Beck! :)
Oh my goodness... those turned out AWESOME. The coat and tights look super cute. Can't wait to see the rest!
Awesome pictures!!! She is so cute!
Cute. I love the teeth showing smiles. Priceless.
Will you email me so I can have your email address. I am thinking about having a plate party in the Dallas area and wanted to invite you. Hope you had a great thanksgiving! fikesfamily@sbcglobal.net
Wow!! Those pics are awesome! Annalee is beautiful:)
We are coming the weekend of Jan.17th. I will email you an Evite in the next couple of days. I hope you can come!!!
Absolutely precious!! What a baby super model!! Hope you are feeling well!! :)
Post a Comment