Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

Summer tagged me a long time ago to do this...sorry it took so long friend! I'm supposed to write 6 random things about myself...



1. My middle name on my driver's license is spelled wrong because they "can't put punctuation on drivers licenses." I think that's untrue!



2. I hate wearing closed toed shoes...rain, sleet or snow, you can probably find me in my flip-flops!



3. I have really weird eating quirks. For example, when I order a hamburger at a restaurant I get mustard on it, but if we make burgers at home I can't stand mustard. Also, my list of don't-likes is way longer than my list of likes. I don't like pb and jelly, milk, mac and cheese, any drink that's hot, most sauces, dressing on my salads. I could go on and on.



4. I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell (magnified a zillion times when I'm pregnant). I once said, "I just want to find the source of the stink." and Micah uses that as my signature statement. I'm constantly commenting on the smells of things.



5. I am a complete glutton for back rubs. I will sit for hours and let you rub my back. I've had way more professional massages than I can recall or count.



6. I get itchy at night when I get tired. I also rub my feet together when I first get into bed, not because I'm cold, just because.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your sense of smell from college. Remember when we left the mashed potatoes in the sink for like a week? I just remember what you related that smell to! (too graphic to mention on the www)

Kristen said...

We have sooo much in common...I rub my feet together too when I get into bed. Also, I have a VERY strong sense of smell...Casey always comments on that!
so fun! Hope you are feeling well!

Summer said...

Thanks for FINALLY doing this! :-) Jason and I think if the baby is a boy that you need to make his middle name Dann - Jason's idea by the way!

leahknick said...

You're a funny girl Lori Beck... and that's why I love ya! :)