We've had a few milestones within the last couple of weeks. First, I started feeling the baby move about 2 weeks ago, but it has gotten a lot stronger in the past few days. Micah was even able to feel her for the first time a few days ago! I love this part of pregnancy. Also, in case you were wondering, I am finally feeling like myself again. Just after Thanksgiving my nausea came to an abrupt stop and I haven't stopped being thankful for that blessing since!
Annalee is weaned from her pacifier!! It happened by total accident and it has been shockingly easy. We had slowly been loosing them here and there (they're silicon so they bounce and roll for miles!) We were down to only one left and I just hadn't bought any new ones. We had eaten dinner at Red Lobster and accidentally left the last one. Once we got home it was time for bed, so we just made the decision that it was time to say goodbye to "pappy." We told her that the fish in the tank at Red Lobster had it and she was totally cool with it! She has only asked for it a couple of times since and every time we remind her that the fish have it and she says, "oh yea." What!? I was so worried about weaning her from it that I hadn't even thought about when we might try, and then boom, it happened and it's over!
Now on to the pictures!!
Brittney gave her this adorable chef outfit for her birthday, but she didn't open it until Christmas morning. It was one of the first presents she opened, so she wore it the rest of the morning!
Micah and Blaine each received a chin up bar at Terry and Jodie's and Annalee had so much fun acting "strong."
I just love this picture with JoJo!
8 comments:
So cute!!! Love the chin up pic :) Cant wait to see you guys!!!
I LOVE your precious baby girls name!!! I knew you would go with Katherine! :)
Annalee is precious, as always!
Miss seeing you all the time.
Happy Birthday to Annalee today! I know Annalee and Grace are going to have so much fun together!
Merry Christmas sweet friend! Annalee is so precious... and big! I know that you are enjoying all the "fake" food that you are having to eat! Love the sweet baby name!! Take care!
And... Happy Birthday Annalee!! :)
Too cute!!! She is so cute!
I just sent you an evite for the plate party. Let me know if you don't get it. I hope you can make it!
Daniel got the Iron Gym too. Must of been the gift of the year. His sister also gave her husband the same :)
ok lori ive been checking all month for new pics! its time for an update! haha
Post a Comment