Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pink or Blue??

Annalee has a message for all of our blogger buddies out there!!

In case you didn't catch that, she said, "It's a girl!!"

We are overjoyed with the news and can't wait to meet another daughter! She has everything she needs except a name!! Suggestions are welcomed. :)

14 comments:

annalee said...

HOORAY for another cutie beck girl!
i suggest the name sara kate for the sister. it worked well with the annalee in our family:)

Kandi said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited can't wait!!

Alison said...

Yeah for girls! Chloe and I can't wait for another little girlfriend!

Mauri said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Kristen said...

YAY for girls! LOT of pink in your house! :)
I like the names Kennedi and Chandler for girls!

Summer said...

Did I call it from the beginning of the pregnancy or not?!?! :-) I can't wait to meet her and am especially glad that she's healthy!

Anonymous said...

Pink! Pink! Pink! How fun! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations - so happy for your good news! Annalee is going to be a wonderful big sister!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on having another girl! Sister (and daughters) are so fun!!

Kandi said...

Ok...so when are we gonna see this years Birthday cake???? You didnt think Id forget did you??

Jennifer said...

YAY!! So exciting :)

leahknick said...

Congratulations Beck Family!!! I am so excited for you! I would suggest Leah Ann, but that would probably be too much with Annalee... Leah Lou, perhaps? :) I'll keep thinking!

Unknown said...

It was good to see you tonight. Here is Kyle's blog

http://thevanderveerfamily.blogspot.com/

The Smallwood Family said...

That is so exciting!!! Sisters will be so fun - I see matching outfits in their future :) Congrats and so glad she is all healthy!