Monday, December 15, 2008

The Cake

You may recall from last year that Micah likes to get me funny cakes for my birthday. I had the best birthday gift this year, finding out that we are having another baby girl and that she is healthy! The cake was very fitting for the occasion, a girly barbie one. Thanks hon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so amazing, congrats on New Healthy Baby Girl !!!now its gonna be easier knowing what to by. Michelle

Summer said...

oh my - yikes!

Anonymous said...

did he really make that? or get it at walmart? if so he needs to go into a career in cake decorating!

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! He cracks me up with all of his cakes! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed that he didn't make this one himself! I have to say....the 21st birthday cake is my all time favorite!