Why are we moms so surprised that our babies grow so fast? Isn't that their number one job right now, to grow? But yet, each week or month I continue to be amazed at how big my girls are getting.
Grace's 2 month stats and highlights:
- 11 lbs 12 oz
- still eating every 2 hours during the day
- sleeping 6-7 hours straight at night and then another 2-3 after that
- continues to be a rock star baby! she's pretty predictable and easy going
- smiles up a storm
- starting to coo and "talk" to us (I'm trying to get it on video, but I have to act like a moron in order to get her to do it and I'm not ready to share that side of myself with the www yet.)
That's about it, exciting right?
Here's some examples of those sweet smiles...big sister is so funny!!Love this sweet face!
4 comments:
Sweet girls~!~ I swear Grace looks like jack in the bottom picture at 2 months!!! Go look at his 4th of July pic from 2002!! Sooo similar!!!
Adorable :)
Lori she is so sweet! I need to get an address for you. Can you email it to me...Kec98t@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing well!
Your sweet girls are just precious! You are blessed! :)
Post a Comment