I'll post pictures soon, I promise, but I have to share a funny story.
Tonight we were all standing in the living room talking and I thought I heard Annalee. I went into the kitchen to listen to the monitor and the next thing I know she is running by me with the biggest grin on her face yelling "I tee tee'd in the potty!" Important things to know; she had already been put to bed-at least 30 minutes prior, she took off her own diaper and pj pants and went in the potty and then put her pj pants back on-no diaper though, she made her way down a flight of stairs to share her good news.
This is not the first time it's happened, the other 3 times have been when she is supposed to be napping...one time is was #2 and we were lucky enough to have her bring the potty with her to show off her achievement.
While I am super proud of her for A. knowing when she needs to potty and B. actually going to the potty to do it. I am a little frustrated that she waits until bedtime or naptime to decide to be so independent in this area. Afterall, she has managed to pee in the middle of the kitchen twice now.
Oh the joys of potty training.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
1 comment:
They learn it early! Maelie would always decide she needed to potty desperatly when we were about to get spankings - great distraction! Glad it's going well.
Post a Comment