Monday, August 24, 2009

Budding Photographer

Annalee likes to look at the pictures on my camera and she actually knows how to work it; turn it on/off, scroll through the pics, and as of today- push the button to take a pic.

This was her first attempt....oops, need some practice.



Second attempt, notice me trying to position myself in the viewfinder.



Third try...not bad, love the fact that you can see her cute feet!



I'm thinking that I need to let her practice a little more, that way Mommy can be in at least one pic a year!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Awwww!! How fun :)

Erin said...

greatness! I hear you about not being in photos...based on the ones we have so far, Brady is going to think he has a very fun dad and an absentee mother. Oh, the joy!

Anonymous said...

When we are neighbors, I'll come over and take pictures!

Joni said...

I love the third picture and her sweet feet!!