This is Annalee and her little friend Sydney at the FWC homecoming parade. I had grand plans of making her a cute shirt that said "Go Cards!" but my printer wouldn't work!! Thanks for the pom-pom Brittney!
Sydney and Brittney cheering on the cardinals.
The other day we popped in on Karson and Mallory and the girls had so much fun playing together. I cracked up when Annalee came driving around the corner in a pink car! She was actually a pretty good driver.
Look who's loving life in the exersaucer. I busted it out the other day since we've outgrown the swing. She thinks she's big stuff now. I love how her eyes get a little googly when she stares at the toys too close.
Of course Annalee had to get in on the action and utilize the snack tray for her own goodies....yes she likes Thomas!
1 comment:
sweet girls :) Miss them so much!!
Post a Comment