Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jammies


I love cute jammies! I love them even more now that I can buy matching ones for the girls. I know that no one sees them but us, but I just can't help myself! Random thought; what term do you use for pajamas? Another thought; what do you think of when you hear the word toboggan? (Karson, this one's for you!) And one last one; do you use the word cart or buggy when referring to the push device used to carry your groceries around the store? I personally like the word buggy!

3 comments:

The Wardlaw's said...

Interesting thoughts... The Wardlaws say Jammies, "Jammie Monsters", or "monsters" for short. Give the credit to Justin for that. Toboggan makes me think of a winter hat. What else could it be? And finally, I say buggy.

Kandi said...

Super Cute!!! The Tanner Trio lovingly calls them Jammie Jammies....Toboggan is what we wear when ski because it tends to be a thicker winter cap than one normally wears in Texas...and lastly cart....buggy reminds me of a baby buggy:)

annalee said...

definitely JAMMIES! adelaide just started calling them by name and i can't get enough of it.