Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 Months!


Grace turned 5 months old yesterday! She is just as sweet as ever! Here's some milestones and tidbits from the past month.
  • doing MUCH better in the sleep department...I won't say exactly because it always jinxes me, but we have definitely improved.
  • she is getting close to sitting up on her own, she can do it in our laps, but is still wobbly on the floor
  • can roll easily from front to back and back to front
  • she outgrew the bassinet...this was a major reason for our sleep progress...loves the big girl crib!
  • I had to stop swaddling her because she is so active in her bed
  • she's a slobberer! wow, annalee never slobbered this much...we are soaking our outfits everyday

2 comments:

Aunt Rachel said...

she is so beautiful! prettier and prettier every time I see her!

Alisha said...

I love that big smile in the first photo. She sounds like such a fun girl.