Does anyone else hate it when you're at the check-out counter at the grocery store or Target and the person behind you is all up in your space?? Tonight I had to say excuse me to the lady behind me in line so that I could get to the credit card machine to sign my receipt! Seriously...back up people. The fact that your crowding me does not make the process go any faster.
3 comments:
I get annoyed when I pay cash and have to put it up, and the cashier starts scanning the next person's items. It makes me nervous and anxious because I can't get it all put away fast enough!
Totally agree!!! It happens to me everytime!! I go around the counter because Im the good shopper who bags my own stuff so that it fits in my reusable bags...and I look up to find someone standing right in front of the credit card terminal! And then I always have to go excuse me so I can pay for MY STUFF!!! and they always looked dazed like they didnt see it coming??????? Thank you for the post so I could get this off my chest!! :)
yes i work at the pharmacy at walmart and this is my pet peeve....its actually a HIPPA violation...we should
have a tape that they stand behind until we call them....that's be great!
Post a Comment