Friday, March 19, 2010

10 Months!


Where is the time going?? I cannot believe that Grace is 10 months old today! I have already started planning her first birthday and I'm in a little bit of denial about it! This child is so wonderful, I can't even explain. Her new major milestone this month was learning to stand up all alone without holding onto anything! She will pull up on something and then let go and grin from ear to ear about her accomplishment. Unfortunately, it's short lived because she sits down after a few seconds. She is consistently eating dinner in her high chair and soon we'll move to a lunchtime routine also. She has the loudest squawk I've heard in a while. If she wants more of something, she'll bust out a super loud holler. We're working on the sign for more-more so she doesn't have to yell at me! The other day I was trying to teach her and I said "can you say more-more" while doing the motion, and from the other room I hear Annalee say, "Mom, she can't talk yet!" Thanks for pointing that out. She has also learned to wave 'bye-bye' this month. So precious. She usually does it when we leave a room or sometimes when I pick her up out of her bed. She also loves to point to things with one finger...I have been trying to get a good picture of this...she's letting her little light shine! We love you Grace!

No comments: