Micah and I were so fortunate to get a few days to escape the heat and celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. One of our favorite places to visit is Colorado and this trip didn't disappoint. We stayed at our little creekside bed-and-breakfast that we love, went to a fabulous Nora Jones concert at Red Rocks Ampitheater, and spent the rest of the time relaxing, reading, and eating yummy food.
That's Micah in the background reading one morning...we loved the fact that we had to wear fleeces at night and in the morning.

Our romantic paddle boat! Kinda funny, but we had a good time.

This was the view from the boat.

We had a great dinner at a steakhouse in downtown Denver one night.

Micah loved having his picture taken by this pig...ha. I had to get it though, because I have the same one of Annalee from 2 years ago.

Thanks Grammy and JoJo for taking such good care of the girls while we were gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment