Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We love our dentist!

I love it how kids just surprise you sometimes! Today, Annalee had her second dentist visit. This time we were there for x-rays and a real cleaning...I know, big girl stuff, right? :) I have never seen a child so giddy and excited about going to the dentist, even after they started working on her. If you live in my part of town and need a dentist, I would highly reccomend ours. Their entire staff is adorable and so nice and kid friendly. Her dental assistant took lots of time to get to know Annalee and show her all the tools (with super cute and funny names like Mr. Thirsty for the spit sucker thing). Annalee was eating it all up. She would scrunch her nose and giggle at everything this lady said. She gladly put on her zebra print sunglasses and bib with her name written on it and just laid back and let them clean away at her teeth. I am so proud of you Annalee! What a big girl you are!








2 comments:

aimee said...

so adorable Lori!! My dentist self is beaming with pride for you and your cooperative little patient. I am curious who your dentist is???

-aimee (landry) massey

p.s. i have been blog stalking you for a while now (with no comments)...your family is too precious

annalee said...

cute girl! seriously so cute!
i'd be glad to cut out those letters. email me a pic of the other ones next to a dollar bill so i can see how big they are or measure them and let me know how many inches. annaleemccord at yahoo dot com