Sunday, October 24, 2010

Go. Seek. Love (and some pumpkin carving)

Alrighty, only one more week to order your t-shirts that benefit Summer and Jason's adoption. I just ordered ours. It worked out great because Annalee knows all about Africa since that's where JoJo and Papa have been all month. This morning she was riding her little car and giving herself directions, "go north on African, and then go to North Richland African!" It cracked us up. Anywho...get on over to Summer's blog and check out her give away this week!


We carved pumpkins last night. I use the term "we" very loosely. Micah is the artistic one around here and Annalee is following in his footsteps. He takes his pumpkin carving pretty seriously...there were power tools involved, ok. My job was to supervise the impending mess and to roast the pumpkin seeds, which turned out quite yummy. Without further ado...here's the pumpkin family.
Grace, Mommy, Daddy, and Annalee
Her best impression of her pumpkin!
Smelling the mums.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Great pumpkins! I love Annalee's impression of her pumpkin. But I think Jack Skellington is my favorite. Minerva is really into The Nightmare Before Christmas and will ask daily to watch "this guy" (referring to Jack Skellington).