Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Token Halloween Post

I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting to see what the Van Halen wig was going to be used for this Halloween...well, wait no more.


This, my friends, is the beast (as in Beauty and the Beast)...can't you tell? I bet you didn't know that the beast was a Ranger's fan too!



This is my beauty!




And here's my sweet pea ladybug. If you've been around this blog long enough, you know that Annalee was this same ladybug on her first Halloween. We resorted to an oldie, but a goodie for Grace this year. She started out in the wagon at first, but didn't last long. This girl figured out the routine quick! She proudly walked up to each house, held her bag out, gladly receieved her candy and even said trick-or-treat (although it sounded more like tickle tickle!)








Walking home...she could have kept going and going!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Clever use of the Van Halen wig! Love it! Tell Annalee that she really looked like "Beauty!" So cute! I haven't updated my blog in so long but I still read others occasionally. Sometime I will blog again. =) Have a great week, Lori!
Katie

The Smallwood Family said...

what a beautiful Belle and lady bug - love the beauty and the beast duo - so great!