Easter morning was a bit crazy. Church started earlier, we were teaching class so we had to get there even earlier than that, and the girls weren't in the most cooperative moods. Therefore, this was the only picture I was able to capture before we left!!!
Micah started our tradition of leaving the girl's Easter baskets out by their beds the night before (empty) with the hopes that there would be a treat in there on Easter morning. I love this tradition. They were both so excited to see that there were actually treats there the next day!
After church and apparently a costume change, we headed to JoJo and Papa's for an egg hunt!
Then, a couple of weeks later I dressed the girl's in their Easter dresses again and tried round two of pictures in the yard. This time turned out much better than the first attempt!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment