Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hallelujah

Now that no one is reading my blog anymore, I've decided to update it!  I mainly write this blog as a timeline/chronicle of our lives and I've really missed not adding to it.  I'm hoping to catch up a little bit and continue on with what I've started. 

We'll start with something current and work our way back, how's that? 


Last week was Pre-K graduation.  Annalee was so excited and adorable.  She is really looking forward to kindergarten in the fall! 



They performed a cute little show with school songs, chapel songs, and graduation songs.  She was precious and only refused to do the hand motions on one song, but pre-warned me that she would not be doing them!  Love that girl! 




She spoke loud and clear and said she wanted to be a mommy and a gardener when she grows up.







I couldn't be more thankful for her wonderful teachers!  They were so amazing with her this year, teaching and molding her!  They are the most patient and kind ladies and we were blessed to be in their class. 

No comments: