Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside!

What a treat, cold weather in the winter! Who would have thought? We had a chilly night at the Parade of Lights on Friday night. Thanks to Aunt Rachel, Annalee didn't have to go without a coat! However, I couldn't find any baby mittens, so we had to use socks. :) Aunt Kandi fixed that for us later, though.





I love this picture of Annalee and her PeePaw (my dad) on Thanksgiving day.



I had to get a picture of her first Thanksgiving plate!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Annalee's outfit in the picture with her PeePaw is so cute. She has such an adorable smile.

Kristen said...

I agree, I love Annalee's outfit.
Where did you find that? Annaless is precious! :)

Kristen said...

Oh fun! I haven't been there yet.
I will have to visit! :)

Kandi said...

I could eat her up!!! Too cute!

Mauri said...

Annalee is so expressive! And agreed on all comments about the outfit. Love it!