So, it's 2:50 am and I am wide awake!!! We went to bed at 9 because Micah was going to get up at 3 to start smoking our Thanksgiving turkey. When he woke up, I did too and here I sit...wide awake. I know I'll crash later, but for some reason, I can't sleep right now. Might as well blog, right?
Annalee's new thing is to clear any surface of all items! She really loves to do this with her bookshelf. You might notice Micah's legs in the picture...he was dead asleep while she was doing this!

Ooo..maybe I'll read this one before I toss it over my shoulder.

Roasted Annalee, anyone?

3 comments:
Yummy yummy I want some of whats cookin! Looks like we have another "tornado" on our hands!!! Can't wait to see her and eat her up :) Happy Turkey Day!
Serve me up some Annalee! She is definitely cute enough to eat! Hope you had a good turkey day and finally got back to sleep!
I agree, she is cute enough to eat! That is impressive that he was up that early smoking the Turkey! WOW!
Post a Comment