Okay, not only did I try it but I got the exact same result as you did with my daughter! My son was equally like each of us 50/50... I don't know if I see it. While I was on that website I also tried the morph option. That was fun too! You may see something about that on my blog...
5 comments:
How Fun!! I did it and it said BOTH my kids looked more like Josh!!! Jack 4% and Katelyn 10%!!! Hmmmmm.....
I think she looks like both of you, it is a toss up! She is precious!
That is so fun! And I really see both of you in her so it seems to be pretty accurate! Do you think I could try it with my dog? Ha!
I see so much of you and your mom in her. Speaking of your mom I love seeing her at the Dr.! She is so sweet!!!
Okay, not only did I try it but I got the exact same result as you did with my daughter! My son was equally like each of us 50/50... I don't know if I see it.
While I was on that website I also tried the morph option. That was fun too! You may see something about that on my blog...
Post a Comment