Sunday, June 8, 2008

1,100 Mile Callused Feet Vs The Ped Egg

***Warning***


If you are disgusted by feet-DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!! May be inappropriate for small children. (Annalee literally wept when she saw these feet!)
































Uncle Josie recently returned from hiking 1,100 miles on the Appalachian Trail for the last 3 months. His feet took quite a beating. After asking how his feet felt, he took off his shoes and showed us. It was at this point that Annalee started screaming and crying at the sight. Seriously. He was curious about my Ped Egg after seeing it on my blog. Conveniently, I had an extra one that I sold him. (Don't worry Karson, I bought you another one!) Then he got to work. Here are some before and after shots of the atrociousness.









Before



After



About the Ped Egg, Josiah was quoted saying, "Before I used the Ped Egg all I had was club feet, now I can soar like an eagle!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should endorse Ped Egg products!

Macy said...

I think this is so funny, because I have always remembered (from Greece) that you use a pumus (spelling?) stone every day in the shower. I have tried to get myself in the habit, with little success. I have to admit that my heels are the most neglected party of me.

Macy said...

I can't spell either...obviously. I meant part of me. There is no party in my feet.

Jennifer said...

No WAY!! That's AMAZING! I'm seriously impressed. And out of curiosity, did Josiah go to Harding? And is he related to you or Micah? I think he's a guy Michael worked with when he was SA president, but I couldn't tell...anyway, I think I'm gonna have to invest in a ped egg :)

angela said...

Whoa! That sucker really works!

Mauri said...

Love the ped egg! I've had one for a couple of months. But I have to admit everytime I empty out the "ashes" after i've used it I get a little grossed out.

Summer said...

Whoa! That's impressive! You know my feet need it. :-) I didn't know he was already back...I thought he would be gone for at least 5 months for some reason. Glad he survived! :-)

leahknick said...

I love it!! What a great endorsement!! You should ask for some $ from the Ped Egg people! Hope to see you soon! :)

Andrea W. said...

I have talked myself out of buying this product on numerous occassions during my frequent Walgreens visits. I really wanted someone else to try it first and review it for me. I'll have to buy one now! Your product endorsements have made my life easier in the past... you should receive some financial compensation from some of these companies.