For several months we thought that Annalee called all babies 'day day'. Then one day she started saying 'baby', so we just assumed that she figured it out. Well, Yvette and I have realized that she stills calls David 'day day' and in the same moment will point to other babies and say 'baby'. Could it be that one of her first words was David (or day day)! It's precious! Here's a pic and a video of Annalee's day day!
5 comments:
i haven't checked blogs in awhile so I had to scroll down a few posts to catch up. The ped-egg is amazing. I think I will go get one as soon as Blake wakes up! My feet are icky and I have been trying to decide what to do about them! So yippee for the ped egg! I can't wait!
Any ideas for crunchy hair? I need a good conditioning treatment I can do at home.
Ahh...day day... and go Annalee lugging that basket around like its nothing! I miss her :(
I can't wait for our girls night. Great idea from you and Summer!
Love the swimming pool picture
One of Bennett's first words was "Joseph", clear as a bell! (my brother). We thought it was hilarious because it's kind of hard to say and he sees other family members more often. Isn't it funny what they latch on to? Glad you solved the mystery...I'm still trying to figure out half a dozen phrases these days :) Can't wait for those two to be buddies at YCW!
Annalee's "Day Day" is pretty cute! Thanks for the babysitting duty. We are on call for next time. Can't wait to see what David calls Annalee the first time!
Post a Comment