Umm, have you heard of the Ped Egg yet? I definitely hadn't until my super cool friend Karson let me in on the newest craze! Remember the "slicer" they used to use at pedicure places that are now outlawed, well, this is it's replacement!! You yourself can own your very own Ped Egg for only $9.99. Just stop on by your local CVS, Walgreens, or any other place they sell "As Seen On TV" products. I just used it and I am way impressed. I felt very safe using it (if you follow the directions) and at no point was I endanger of slicing my foot off. I kinda have a collection of pedicure type products and this one is legit people! No more excuses for nasty dry feet in this house anymore! :)
5 comments:
I have been wondering if that works as good as it looks on TV. So glad to know! I will put that on our shopping list! Great to see you on Sat! Let's have a play date soon!
Is this that nasty thing that collects all of the skin and then you have to dump it out??? Hey, whatever works...right?
How do I get a PedEgg for my dominated feet. Will it make children cry if I show them my feet while using the Ped Egg?
Concerned yet interested
Josiah
This sounds kind of scary! I would be the one that cut myself:) I know the "slicer" you are talking about, but I have never had it used on me. I might have to take a better look at this. If you could promise me that I wouldn't draw blood, maybe it would be worth it.
I have totally seen that awesome infomercial! The best part is when they dump out all the "shavings" Ewwwww . . .It makes my feet nervous just typing about it. But they are awfully in need of a pedicure and some pampering. Hmmmm. May have to try it!
Post a Comment