Words she can say: hi, bye, Mama, Dada, Papa, Ray Ray, Mammy (Grammy), Mimi, nana (banana), sh (fish), ball, by (butterfly), baby, Mal (Mallory), No, ju (juice), shoe, shoowee (when something's yucky!), mouth, nose, eye, ear, knee, b b (belly button), mean mean (green bean), B (for any letter of the alphabet!), bee, dide (outside), woof, meow, moo, hot, bubble, night-night, Bobo (a character in one of her books), bite, bow, weee, I know there are more, but these are all that come to mind. She also babbles constantly, it's so fun to watch and wonder what she is saying to herself.
She can pretty much point to anything when we ask her where something is in a book. She can go and get lots of things that we ask her to get...like the remote, lots of her toys, and other random things.
She will run to her high chair when I say the words breakfast, lunch or dinner. She'll also run to the bathroom when I ask her if she wants a bath.
She's a climber! Her new favorite place to be is on top of our coffee table! She loves to sit up there and play. I'm cool with that (I can't stop her from climbing on it) until she stands up and literally walks off the edge expecting you to catch her! This girl is fearless.
She's obsessed with shoes! She loves putting her shoes on and taking them off. She will point out people's shoes in books and in real life. I guess we better increase our closet space!
She wakes up talking to the things in her room! She loves the pictures on her walls and I'll hear her saying Mama, Dada, Baby to the picture of our family. It's so sweet to hear first thing in the morning. She also loves to carry around pictures of people from around our house. She also takes great care of her baby dolls by feeding them, wrapping them in blankets and taking them on strolls in her doll stroller.
She still says Hi to most people that we pass when we're out in public or on a walk. One day we had just opened the front door right when someone was jogging by and she belted out a loud Hi and waved. The person looked so shocked and waved back. She's our little greeter!
She gives the best hugs and kisses!! I love it when she wraps her sweet little arms around my neck and gives me a big squeeze.
It's amazing how much energy she has. She wakes up raring to go and is that exact way until her head hits the pillow. She's not much of a snuggler and rarely sits still for more than 3 seconds.
This girl loves all things summer. Popsicles (or Papa sicles as we call them now since every time I ask her if she wants a popsicle she says Papa!), swimming, water in general, being barefoot, being outside as much as possible, playing in the dirt and picking up sticks. We're going to have one sad chicka when it gets cold outside.
She definitely has her opinion and lets you know what it is!! Goodness. I know this will be a great character trait one day, but right now it's a bit of a whip. :)
3 comments:
So many words :) Big Girl!!! I love her!!!
You forgot "Sadie". Justin loves to mimich the way she says it!
oh, bummer, you're right..."daydee"
Post a Comment