Also, a big congrats to Rachel (Micah's sister) and Blaine on their engagement today!! We're looking forward to your wedding this summer and the addition of a new Uncle for Annalee! Rachel's ring is gorgeous. I tried to get a picture of it, but it was so bling bling, that my camera wouldn't focus!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
5 comments:
Annalee is so cute~ I want to get those shirts...how did you get it?
Cute Lil Wildcat :) Congrats to Rachel & Blaine!!!
thanks for the congrats! love you!
Go Wildcats! How did you get a shirt? I guess I need to do that as well.
Annalee is precious! I found you through the Wardlaws blog...how are y'all doing? We're pregnant again and just found out we're having a girl! The kids are really excited and looking forward to meeting her. Hope all is well!!! I'm new to the whole blog thing, so I hope you don't mind if I add you as a link on our page...I'd love to be able to keep up with y'all!
Post a Comment