I never wrote about Mother's Day, so here goes! (mainly for my own memory record) Annalee decided she wanted to wish me a Happy Mother's Day at 6 am!! She was so excited about the day! :) Micah graciously took her for me and they had a special daddy/daughter pancake breakfast at Ole South Pancake House while mommy slept in! Don't worry, they brought me some pancakes too. I was awoken by the sound of my present being ooched across the bedroom floor. Micah had hidden it in his shower all week because he knew that was the one place in the house that I would never look!! (I hate cleaning showers and his is the worst of all!!) The funniest thing is that I actually cleaned his entire bathroom that week and skipped the shower! He and Annalee put a custom basket together from Williams Sonoma filled with baking stuff! I love it. He even went with a color scheme! Thanks hun. That evening we cooked out and had my mom over for dinner. It was a very relaxing day!


We had to celebrate early with Micah's mom. We all traveled to Arkansas for Rachel's college graduation. We were barely there for 24 hours, but it was fun to be part of the festivities. It was fun hanging out in Rachel's front yard before we had to catch our flight! (You find all kinds of things while packing up a college student!)

No comments:
Post a Comment