Monday, May 26, 2008

My Little Fish

**thanks for the comments on napping, if anyone else has advice, I'm still interested in hearing it!

Last week Annalee started swim lessons!! Summer told me about a great place to go and Karson decided to bring Mallory too because it was so close to her house. So far, so good. Today we "dunked" the kids for the first time. They were a bit surprised, but no one cried. The mommies get in the pool with their babies and we all sing songs and do fun swimming activities. After lessons today we headed up to a different pool to practice our skills. It's definately summer time!


"Hey, it's my friend Annalee," says Mallory.



"Yippee, we get to go swimming!!"

3 comments:

Kandi said...

Cute little swimming fish :)

Summer said...

How cute! I'm glad they're enjoying it. Elijah starts next Monday so maybe we'll see you there!

karson said...

Ok, that is too funny! We did use a lot of the same phrasing. I'm so glad you called us to swim. It is so fun!! I can't wait for splash day next week, I already have the pool!