Annalee got to sit in her very own airplane seat this time since she is over 2 years old. It was nice having the extra lap space to myself...especially since my lap is shrinking by the day!

We had a couple of hours to kill before we could check in to the condo, we decided to go ice skating. Once again, Annalee surprised me and LOVED it! She wanted to go again and again around the rink.



The next day, the boys went dog sledding...there are some really great pics of that, but they're not on my camera since I didn't go with them. I'll have to share those later. Then that evening, we went on sleigh rides. It was pretty cold, but a great time!




On our last full day, the boys went skiing while we took the kids to a fun children's museum. I really wanted Annalee to go skiing too, but it didn't work out this year. I know she would have loved it! After the boys were done, we met up for some sledding.
We had a couple of hours to kill before we could check in to the condo, we decided to go ice skating. Once again, Annalee surprised me and LOVED it! She wanted to go again and again around the rink.
The next day, the boys went dog sledding...there are some really great pics of that, but they're not on my camera since I didn't go with them. I'll have to share those later. Then that evening, we went on sleigh rides. It was pretty cold, but a great time!
On our last full day, the boys went skiing while we took the kids to a fun children's museum. I really wanted Annalee to go skiing too, but it didn't work out this year. I know she would have loved it! After the boys were done, we met up for some sledding.
I also have some great video of ice skating and sledding, but I can hear her waking up from her nap, so that will have to come later.
3 comments:
What great pictures from your trip!!! Glad you had fun!
Looks like a fun time!!! Cant wait to see video!!
First of all, WHAT A BLAST!! That seriously sounds like the most fun vacation EVER! Second, if those pictures were any cuter, I don't know what I'd do. Your sweet Annalee is just precious. Can't wait to meet Miss Grace!
All that said, we missed you at school and I'm glad you all made it back in one piece :)
Post a Comment