Today was the big day for Annalee's first haircut. I talked it up big time before we left because I feared the worst, but she totally surprised me! She sat up tall in the purple princess chair and acted like a total angel! She even let the lady blow dry her hair. There wasn't a peep or a whine, amazing. Now, I couldn't exactly get a smile out of her, but there were no tears, so that's what matters!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
6 comments:
aww so cute and sassy annalee!! Shes a Beck girl, of corse she loves getting her hair done! just wait til she wants to shop! oh no!
That Annalee, she is the CUTEST thing!! I love the haircut pics, reminds me of when we took Eva, not one smile. Love it. Hope all is well, thinking of you and that sweet baby on the way all the time. Miss you and love you!
That looks like such a cute little salon. Annalee is adorable. She doesn't crack a smile until she has that sucker in her hand. :)
What a big girl, I'm so proud of her for not crying! Her hair cut looks adorable!
She is so cute! She was such a big girl sitting in that chair:)
These are precious pictures. I cannot believe she did so well. You can tell she is very proud to look so beautiful.
Post a Comment