Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still here, still pregnant

Hello folks,
It's me, sitting in front of my computer at home and not in a hospital bed! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and she recommended that I wait another few days before we try to induce this sweet girl. She said she would send me to the hospital if I wanted to go, but I'd have to be on pitocin all day and probably have a long labor with the possibility of a c-section at the end...no thanks. Although the thought of having a baby today was nice, I don't want to do anything that will put us at risk for complications. So, here we wait. I have another appointment on Monday and we'll see how things are going then. I'll leave you with a fun pic of Annalee and her daddy taking a bubble bath last night!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Boo!!! We were talking about you at lunch wondering if Grace was here yet. Glad that the doctor is being careful, though.

Tricia said...

What a cute picture!! I am so sorry that you are still waiting! That is no fun! Sam was 10 days late so I understand. Saying prayers for you!!!

Jennifer said...

BUMMER, dude. I feel your pain, my friend. I'm praying for Miss Grace to make her appearance SOON!

And as for Mondays at the zoo, that sounds fantastic! I had no idea all of that stuff was FREE in June! You let me know when you actually feel up for going, and we'll do it!...and yes, we will need a plan. Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Um...thank goodness the tub was full of bubbles!


Hurry up, Grace. We want to meet you!

Unknown said...

Never thought I would see a photo of Micah in a bubble bath...made me laugh. What a great sport.

Baby Grace will get her in her own sweet time. They always do!

Take good care of yourself.