I'm so very thankful to my husband and my mother-in-law for allowing me to have a day all to myself today! Jodie gave me a gift certificate to have a pregnancy facial, and today was the day for it. Micah ended up taking the day to spend with Annalee. They rode the train to Dallas and went to the aquarium downtown. He said that they had a blast. Since they were gone all day, not only was I able to get my facial, but I also had a pedicure and did some shopping for myself too! I sure did buy myself a pair of "regular" pants and a shirt...hey, someday I will get out of these maternity clothes, right? :) Speaking of not being pregnant, I also had a doctor's appointment this morning and we were supposed to schedule my induction for next week, but she said I hadn't changed much from last week. Boo. I have an early morning appointment next Wednesday and I can bring my hospital bag just in case everything looks favorable, but no guarantees. Double boo. I'll keep you posted.
2 comments:
You can do what I did and not take the bag so that you wouldn't jinx it. I thought if I brought it, they wouldn't keep me. If I didn't, they would....But then Chad got a speeding ticket on his way to get the bag. The cop didn't believe his story since I wasn't in the car with him.
I can't believe it's almost over! Your pregnancy has gone really fast for me! What about you!?!?! :)
Post a Comment