Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Baby Grace

Sweet baby Grace is finally here! She arrived at 4:43pm weighing in at 8 pounds on the dot and 20 inches long. We had an exciting day, that's for sure. The Lord definitely blessed us with another precious daughter. She is healthy and very happy. I want to chronicle the whole day's events, but I have to gather my thoughts and consult with Micah and my mom on the exact timeline. I will tell you that I had to have my i.v. done twice, as well as my epidural! And that I only pushed for 4 minutes (a huge deal to me since I pushed for an hour with Annalee.) Off to get some rest.



Last belly picture, you're welcome Kandi! :)




Meeting big sister for the first time...Annalee couldn't have been sweeter or more excited to meet Grace.




First bath...look at all those suds!




All clean and under the warmer for a few minutes.

18 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats!!! Grace is a beautiful and big sissy lookd soo happy!!!!:)

Kandi said...

She's Beautiful!!! Way to Go!!

Alisha said...

Congratulations! Having an i.v. and epidural twice doesn't sound like fun, but the results were worth it. :)

Mauri said...

Congratulations, Lori! She is beautiful! So excited for your sweet family!

Caryn said...

Oh happy day...the day God gave you your sweet Grace! Best wishes to you all. Caryn

Jennifer said...

YAAAAAY!! Congratulations, Mommy! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it up there :( I didn't want to make you guys sick! And four minutes is fantastic! You look great - can't wait to meet sweet Grace :)

Randi Freeby said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet her. God is good isn't He?

annalee said...

so glad that beautiful, healthy girl is safely here! the sister picture melts my heart.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Micah! Grace is so beautiful, can't wait to see more pics! Glad that both you and baby are healthy!

Tricia said...

Congrats sweet mommy! I love the big sister picture!!!
Welcome to the world of two kiddos!

Macy said...

Yay for GRACE....good girl(4 minutes). Nevermind that she had to be coerced. Can't wait to meet her.

Erica Smith said...

Congratulations! Annalee looks so happy to be a big sister! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her. Yeah for a good delivery and healthy baby. Congrats! We love you guys!!!

allyo said...

Yea...she is beautiful! I am happy that all is well in the Beck house. I can't wait to have a blog about the whole day. Your family is as beautiful as ever. Our girls will be a week and one day apart. Fun...future Kojie sisters.

Summer said...

YAY!!!! What a fun and exciting day it was.

Leslie said...

So excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet her!

Alison said...

OH Lori, she is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad it all went well! And what a sweet big sister she has!!!

Leilanni said...

Congrats Lori!!! Sweet Grace is so precious! I'm so glad it was a wonderful experience :-)